HCG Drug and Risk for Injury Lawsuits
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin weight loss supplement: Are you losing weight or gearing up for a lawsuit on malpractice? hCG is all the rage!! “LOSE WEIGHT FAST” However, the drug has been linked to weight loss; so the demand for it is increasing due to word-of-mouth advertising. But what people are not saying is the F.D.A. has had reports of pulmonary embolism, blood clots, depression, headaches, breast enlargement, other cardiovascular risks, and anorexia. If you or a loved one has taken or is taking hCG and you have experienced any of these dangerous side effects, contact a hCG defective drug attorney in Oklahoma.
RISKS AND INJURIES FROM HCG WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENT
Why is everyone so interested in hCG?
• “Weight-loss nirvana: Losing fat in all the right places without feeling tired or hungry”
• “Lose about a pound a day without feeling hungry”
• “Weight-loss powers”
• Encourages your body to metabolize fat rather than store in places that are undesirable, such as in the upper arms, thighs, or stomach
• 50 years of experience in Roman clinics
• “Homeopathic” forms can be bought on the internet, such as sprays, drops and lozenges
“This sounds great; sign me up,” are what most people are saying. However doctors may be prescribing hCG, human chorionic gonadotropin, legally, but the problem arises when people don’t receive the results they expect.
• Cost vs. hCG Quality: The cost may range anywhere from $40 to $1150 for a consultation. A cost differential varying to this degree is likely to also vary in quality of product.
• Malpractice: Doctors may be describing hCG legally, but are the effects promised the same as the effects received?
In addition to the injections, the hCG diet requires a strict 500 calorie-a-day diet. The average daily caloric intake is 1,500 to 2,500 calories a day. Consider a cereal box; the required content information is based on a 2,000-calorie diet per day.
SIDE EFFECTS OF HCG AND POSSIBLE ATTORNEY LAWSUITS
The drug has been linked to weight loss; so the demand for it is increasing due to word-of-mouth advertising. But what people are not saying is the F.D.A. has had reports of pulmonary embolism, blood clots, depression, headaches, breast enlargement, other cardiovascular risks, and anorexia.
In Oklahoma City, AMA Law has experience with drugs causing injury or even death. Fen Phen was all the “rage” before an on-set of malpractice suits followed the unexpected effects of pulmonary hypertension. Like, hCG Fen Phen was not shown to have any negative side effects, but its effects did cost upwards of $13 billion in the end.
If you need help with defective-drug-related injuries, contact a Oklahoma defective product lawyer at AMA Law today.